Thai Airways Cancellation Policy
Thai Airways is known to provide the lowest fare charges to the passengers. In case the passengers of Thai Airways wish to cancel their reservation then they will be charged with the lowest Thai Airways cancellation fee. Before you make a reservation with Thai Airways, we advise you to know everything about the Thai Airways cancellation policy to avoid any last-minute disappointments.
Different Methods of Thai Airways Cancellation:
- In case the passenger is willing to make a cancellation then s/he can do the same on the formal website of Thai Airways.
- The customers can perform Thai Airways cancellation by simply contacting the Thai Airways cancellation contact number at +1-888-434-6454. The executives of the airline will ask the reference number along with the last name of the passenger which will help in the cancellation procedure.
- The customers that have reserved a ticket with Thai Airways through a travel agency then they have to contact to the same agency for the Thai Airways cancellation process.
How to Cancel Thai Airways Ticket Online?
In case you do not know how to cancel Thai Airways ticket then simply follow the process mentioned below:
- To start with the method, the customer has to log into the account that they have created with the Airways. The login option can be located on the Homepage of the established website of Thai Airways.
- Make a choice on the option of “Bookings” or “My Trips”
- Now the passenger will have to make a selection on the trip which they want to drop.
- After making a selection on the flight a pop up window will emerge on the screen where they will have to verify that they are assured to cancel the reservation chosen.
- Once you make a selection on the confirmation option, the tickets will be canceled officially.
- The amount of refund will be credited to the passenger after the deduction of the cancellation fee which can be used for the next purchases.
Thai Airways Cancellation Policy:
- If a passenger wishes to make a cancellation then he has to keep in mind that the cancellation has to be made on the entire package (if opted any).
- Once the Thai Airways booking cancellation process has been initiated by the passenger then the cancellation fee (if any) will be applicable for the same.
- Thai Airways cancellation fee will be determined by the type of ticket a passenger holds along with the services or activities selected.
- Some types of tickets have certain restrictions added to it as cancellation and refunds are not allowed on each ticket.
- There are tickets which are bought on the package that include hotel rates, theme park tickets, show tickets and much more which makes them non-refundable.
- If a passenger cancels a ticket bought on the package that may include hotel reservations, car rentals, tour service, etc then the cancel charge for the respective service selected will also be applied on canceling the ticket with Thai Airways.
- The passengers who make a reservation with Thai Airways and book a hotel along with that need to be at the hotel on the first day of booking itself. In case the passenger does not reach on the first day of the booking without any notice then he or she may lose access to the reservation made with the hotel.
- If the passenger does not show up for a flight without canceling the booking then 100% of the fare will be charged by the airline.
- The passengers who do not show up for the flight will not be eligible for the return ticket they have booked with Thai Airways.
- Once the travel has begun for a passenger then there will be no refund provided to the passenger if he or she has not utilized any availed service that was included in the booking.
- The refunds applied are subject to restrictions detailed over governing reversals, cancellations, and revisions. These are all subject to the relevant charges that may be applied by the third suppliers.
- After the cancelation process has been executed by the airlines then the refund amount will be credited to the credit card used by the passenger while making the reservation as per Thai Airways cancellation refund policy.
- The time slab of the refund process is directly determined on the bank on which credit card is issued.
Thai Airways Cancellation Fee:
As mentioned above Thai Airways flight cancellation charges are directly dependent on the type of fare purchased. The following is the Thai Airways ticket cancellation charges as per the Thai Airways cancellation policy:
Flexi Saver Ticket:
- The passengers who made a reservation with Flexi Saver ticket will be charged with $200 minimum as Thai Airways cancellation fee.
- They can be charged up to $250 maximum for making a cancelation with Thai Airways.
Flexi Saver Plus Ticket:
- The passengers who made a reservation with Flexi Saver Plus, they will be charged with $100 as Thai Airways flight cancellation charges.
Full Flex Ticket:
- The passengers who made a reservation with Full Flex, they will be charged with $100 as Thai Airways cancellation fee.
Royal Silk Plus Ticket:
- The passengers who made a reservation with Royal Silk Plus, they will be charged with $100 as Thai Airways ticket cancellation charges.
- The passengers who made a reservation with Flexi ticket will be charged with $200 minimum as Thai Airways cancellation fee.
We hope by the end of this article you must be aware of the Thai airways cancellation policy. In case you have more doubts regarding the same then please visit the official website of Thai Airways.
We hope that by the end of this article you must be clear with the policies of Thai airways. If you need more assistance then you can go to the official website of Thai Airways to know the Thai Airways cancellation policy in detail or contact the Thai Airways cancellation number +1-888-434-6454 for the same.
Other Airlines Cancellation Policy Links