JetBlue Cancellation Policy
JetBlue cancellation process is smooth and can be executed without any hassle. Compared to the rest of the flights, the process of cancellation with JetBlue Airlines is known as the easiest. The passengers who are willing to cancel their reservations with JetBlue must be aware of the JetBlue Cancellation policy. Scroll down for the same.
How do I cancel my JetBlue flight?
For the passengers who are willing to cancel the flight, they booked with JetBlue they can follow the steps mentioned below:
- To begin with the JetBlue cancellation procedure, the passenger has to Log into the account that they have with JetBlue Airlines. The login option can be witnessed on the Homepage.
- Then make a selection on the option of “My Trips” or “Bookings”
- Now you will have to select on the trip which you wish to cancel.
- Now a pop window will appear on the screen where you will have to confirm that you are sure to cancel the reservation selected.
- Once you hit on the confirmation button the reservations will be canceled officially.
- For the passengers who do not wish to cancel the ticket by an online procedure, they can connect to the staff of JetBlue 800-JET-BLUE (538-2583).
When it comes to the cancellation process, there can be two circumstances to it. One, the cancellation can be made by the Airline itself or the cancelation can be made by the passengers. In both cases, the service will be delivered accordingly by the respective airline.
JetBlue flight delays and cancellations:
There can be some circumstances where the airlines make cancellations or delay with the flights. This can be due to various reasons. Though JetBlue flight delays and cancellations are only made because of uncontrollable situations like natural disasters. When there is a hurricane or blizzard then the chances are that the flights may be delayed or canceled.
JetBlue 24 hour cancellation guidelines (within 24 hours):
If you are a passenger who made a reservation with JetBlue Airlines and within 24 hours of the purchase you are willing to cancel it, then this is for you. The brownie point here is that under this circumstance the JetBlue cancellation fee will not be applicable. The passenger will get a full refund if the following conditions persist:
- If the reservation is done with a period of 7 days or more prior to the departure of the JetBlue flight then the passenger can cancel it without any JetBlue cancellation fee. Make sure that the cancellation process is done within 24 hours of the purchase
- The refund of the flight will be credited for the future purchase of JetBlue flights only.
- In case the passenger does not cancel the flight prior to the registered departure then there will be no refund made whatsoever.
JetBlue cancelled my flight:
The aforementioned is known to be googled a lot whenever JetBlue cancels the flight. The passengers need to understand that whenever an airline cancels a flight, it may be because of uncontrollable situations. This step may take place because of damage in the aircraft or due to weather changes. However, under the JetBlue Cancellation policy, the airline will serve in the best possible manner.
Offerings made by JetBlue as per JetBlue Cancellation policy:
- The customer is bound to get a full refund if the cancellation is made as per the aforementioned conditions.
- The credit that is refunded by the airline will be valid for an entire year.
- The airline will offer a re-accommodation as soon as possible on the next available flight.
- The changes will be made without any cost or charge.
JetBlue cancellation fee:
The passengers who cancel their flight can be charged with the JetBlue cancellation fee according to the original price of the ticket they purchased. If you wish to know the cancellation fee for the same then go through the following:
- If the fare price of your ticket is $200 and above (applicable to all Mint fares) then the cancellation fee will be $200.
- In case the fare price of the ticket is anywhere between $150 to $199.99 then the JetBlue cancellation fee will be $150
- If the price of the ticket purchased is between $100 yo $149.99 then the cancellation fee will be $100.
- In case the price of the ticket is below $100 then the cancellation fee will be $75.
JetBlue refund cancelled flight
The passengers of JetBlue need to understand that the airline provides two types of fare for its passengers. One is Nonrefundable fare and the other is Refundable fare. The following offerings will be made as per the JetBlue Cancellation policy.
The passengers who have a hold of the Nonrefundable fare can surely cancel their flight. But they need to do it prior to the departure of the flight via the website.
- JetBlue refund cancelled flight balance will be transferred to the credit card of the respective passenger. The refund can be used while making the next purchase.
- In case the passenger does not cancel the reservation prior to the departure of the flight, then he will get no refund.
The passenger holding a refundable fare will be considered for a full refund if they cancel the reservation prior to the departure.
- JetBlue refund cancelled flight balance will be transferred to the credit card of the respective passenger. This is applicable even if the passenger has not canceled the reservation prior to the departure.
- The passengers can use the amount for an entire year from the date of issue.
- Please note that the refundable fares might not be available on all the flights.
We hope by the end of this article, you must be aware of the JetBlue Cancellation policy. However, if you have any kind of queries about the same then please visit the official website or connect to JetBlue cancel flight phone number (800-JET-BLUE (538-2583).
Other Airlines Cancellation Policy Links
- Frontier Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Air France Cancellation Policy
- British Airways Cancellation Policy
- Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy
- Delta Airlines cancellation Policy
- EasyJet Cancellation Policy
- KLM cancellation policy
- Lufthansa cancellation policy
- Qatar Airways Cancellation Policy
- Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Tap Portugal Cancellation Policy
- Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Virgin Atlantic Cancellation Policy
- Thai Airways Cancellation Policy
- Norwegian Cancellation Policy
- American Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Westjet Cancellation Policy
- Scoot Air Flight Cancellation Policy
- Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy