The cancellation policies are like a boon for the passengers who have made a mistake while making the reservations. As the passengers can rebook the existing reservations by making the necessary changes. Once the passenger has made a reservation he or she can make the required changes if needed. As Copa Airlines is a renowned airline, the cancellation policy of Copa airlines also provides maximum flexibility to passengers to maintain the goodwill earned by leaps and bounds. Copa is also known as the largest airline in the entire US.
There are two types of tickets available on the website of Copa Airlines: refundable and nonrefundable tickets. If the passenger is making a selection on the nonrefundable ticket then the airline will not provide any refund on making the cancellation.
Copa Airlines Cancellation Policy
Copa Airlines cancellation policy states that the passengers are allowed to make a cancellation after the confirmation of the ticket. But the refund will be initiated or not entirely depends on the type of the fare purchased by the passenger. The refund will be credited into the same account of the passenger through which the reservation was made. The refund amount will only be initiated after the cancellation fee is deducted from the refund amount of the cancellation made. Copa airlines cancellation fee is determined by multiple factors such as destination mentioned on the ticket, the duration between the cancellation time and the departure of the flight, the departure point, the number of tickets selected for cancellation, the time of cancellation and much more. Make sure you visit the official website of Copa Airlines to know the Copa airlines cancellation fee in the Copa Airlines cancellation policy section.
Different Methods To Cancel Copa Flight
There are multiple methods to cancel Copa flight and the passenger can make a selection on any one of them to proceed with the procedure further according to their preference.
- Go to the official website of the airline and cancel the reservation in the “Manage Booking” tab.
- Get in touch with the Travel Agent or Agency if the reservation was also made with the same process.
- Download the official application (app) of Copa Airlines to cancel Copa flight.
- Contact the Copa Airline executive in order to make a cancellation with Copa Airlines via customer care service that is available 24×7
- Cancel Copa flight on the Copa kiosk at the airport.
- The aforementioned list is not exhaustive.
How to cancel Copa flight?
There are many passengers that are unaware of the Copa airlines cancellation procedure along with the Copa Airlines cancellation policy and if you are one of them then do not worry. We will help you with the Copa airlines cancellation process as well.
- Start the procedure of Copa Airlines cancellation by going to the official website of Copa Airlines.
- Once you land on the Homepage of Copa Airlines look for the Manage Booking tab and click on it
- If you already have an account of Copa Airlines then you need to provide your credentials so that you can log in into the account and then go ahead with the procedure.
- Simply begin by navigating to the home page of the official website of Copa.
- Look for the option of “My Trips” or “Manage Bookings” and select it as soon as you see it.
- Once you select the Manage Booking tab it will open and you will see that all the reservations booked with Copa Airlines are recorded. Now you have to select the reservation that you are looking to drop off or cancel.
- After the reservation has been selected for the cancellation, a prompt message will try to verify if you are sure of the action you have selected.
- Select the option of “Yes” if you want to proceed with the Copa airlines cancellation.
- Select the option of “No” if you wish to drop the idea of cancellation.
- Please note that if you select the option of “Yes” then the reservation selected from the records will be canceled successfully.
- After the cancellation is made successfully, you will get an SMS or an email about the cancellation done by Copa Airlines.
- In case you are getting a refund for making the cancellation of the reservation, then it will be credited in the respective account by which the reservation was confirmed.
- Please note that the refund will be credited only after the deduction of the Copa Airlines cancellation fee (Only if there is any).
Copa Airlines Cancellation Policy 24 Hours
The Copa Airlines 24-hour cancellation policy declares that the passengers will get a stipulated time frame to cancel the reservations without having to meet any Copa Airlines cancellation fee. Under this policy, the passenger can make a cancellation within the initial 24 hours of the confirmation of the ticket and not pay any cancelation charges. But for this rule to imply the passenger has to make sure that there is at least a week (seven days) left for the departure of the flight or else the rule will be void. This window of 24 hours acts like a beneficial point for the passengers who have made any mistake while making the reservations as they can cancel the reservation without any cancellation fee and then rebook accurately without any hassle and cost.
In case you are still confused with the Copa Airlines cancellation Policy then visit the official website for a piece of detailed information on the same.